Corporate plan 2020-2023
- CMAL three-year corporate plan 2020-2023 (PDF, 2MB)
- Privacy Notice – Stakeholder Engagement (PDF, 258kb)
- Privacy Notice – Recruitment and Employment (PDF, 228kb)
- The Procurement Responsibility 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 221kb)
- Procurement Strategy 2019-2020 (PDF, 679kb)
- Caledonian Maritime Assets Ltd Procurement Policy 2017-2018 (PDF, 315kb)
- Sustainable Procurement Policy 2017-2018 (PDF, 410kb)
- Suppliers Charter – 2018 (PDF, 213kb)
- Caledonian Maritime Spend over 25k yr 17-18 (PDF, 41kb)
- SG Statutory Guidance on Living Wage in Tenders (PDF, 229kb)
- Annual Procurement Report 2019 (PDF, 737kb)
- Contract Register 2019 ( PDF 81kb)
Standard Terms and Conditions
Please find below CMAL’s standard terms and conditions for various aspects of daily business.
- Supply of Goods 2018 (PDF, 135kb)
- Purchase of Goods 2018 (PDF, 124kb)
- Sale of Goods 2018 (PDF, 76kb)
- Purchase of Services 2018 (PDF, 125kb)
- Purchase of Consultancy Services 2018 (PDF, 110kb)
CMAL’s management is committed to providing high quality products and services. This is driven by the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We aim to make the environment a valued part of our service delivery process by operating within the Scottish Government National Performance Framework for Sustainable Development.
Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to managing our activities so that they present a high level of protection for the health and safety of our employees.
Port Marine Safety Code: Statement of Compliance
View our Port Marine Safety Code – Statement of Compliance below.
- PMSC Compliance Letter to MCA March 2018(PDF, 113KB)