Corporate plan 2023-2026
- Privacy notice – stakeholder engagement (PDF, 258kb)
- Privacy notice – CMAL website, newsletter, competition and feedback (PDF, 322kb)
- Privacy notice – procurement and contract management (PDF, 250kb)
- Privacy notice – filming and photography (PDF 113kb)
- Filming and photography consent form (PDF 75kb)
- Privacy notice – CCTV (PDF 116kb)
- Privacy notice – door entry system (PDF, 121kb)
- Privacy notice – time-lapse drones (PDF, 111kb)
- Procurement strategy 2020-23 (PDF 564kb)
- Annual procurement report 2021-22 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Contract Register – April 2023(PDF, 100kb)
CMAL’s management is committed to providing high quality products and services. This is driven by the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We aim to make the environment a valued part of our service delivery process by operating within the Scottish Government National Performance Framework for Sustainable Development.
Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to managing our activities so that they present a high level of protection for the health and safety of our employees.
Port Marine Safety Code: Statement of Compliance
View our Port Marine Safety Code – Statement of Compliance below.
- PMSC Statement of Compliance (PDF,113kb)