Welcome to the Skye Triangle Infrastructure Programme page. Overall programme updates and progress will be published in this section, as well as details of planned stakeholder events to be held at all three ports. Previous copies of event presentations and exhibition boards, as well as stakeholder Q&As, are also included here.
For updates and details of construction progress at each of the three individual ports, please click on the location sections above. Each of these also includes information about local meetings and contact details for local enquiries.
6th December 2019
Meetings were held in November to update communities on the harbour upgrade projects at Tarbert, Lochmaddy and Uig.
You can view the exhibition boards from the meetings here:
25th October 2019
Meetings will be held in November to update communities on the harbour upgrade projects at Tarbert, Lochmaddy and Uig:
- Uig Village Hall
Monday 25th November, 4pm – 7pm
- Harris Hotel
Tuesday 26th November, 4pm – 7pm
- Lochmaddy Village Hall
Wednesday 27th November, 4pm – 7pm
Individuals are welcome to drop in at any time during the meetings.
Work is now underway at Tarbert and tender evaluations for a construction contractor are currently in progress for Lochmaddy. The tender to appoint a contractor for work at Uig has been issued.
The meetings will be attended by representatives from CMAL, CalMac, Transport Scotland and Highland Council.
Exhibition boards & presentations
- Exhibition boards – April 2019
- Exhibition boards – Sept 2018
- Presentation – March 2018
- Stakeholder newsletter – February 2018
- Presentation – April 2017
- Exhibition boards – April 2017
- Stakeholder Q&A – Aug 2020
- Stakeholder Q&A – Sept 2018
- Stakeholder Q&A – May 2018
- Stakeholder survey responses – May 2018
- Stakeholder survey – March 2018
- Stakeholder Q&A – February 2018
- Stakeholder Q&A – November 2017
- Stakeholder consultation plan – November 2017
- Stakeholder Q&A – August 2017
- Stakeholder Q&A – April 2017