Caledonian Maritime Assets Ltd owns the ferries, ports and harbours and infrastructure necessary for vital ferry services serving the West coast of Scotland and the Clyde Estuary.
We aim to provide efficient, cost-effective and safe ferries, harbours and port infrastructure for operators, communities and users in and around Scotland.
Our responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, improving and enhancing assets such as vessels and the land and property around piers and harbours
- Seeking extra investment to invest in ferries and harbour facilities, making a real difference for people and businesses using these life line services
- Working with stakeholders within Scotland and the wider maritime community to be acknowledged as the principal provider of the most cost-effective yet innovative ferries and port infrastructure to the benefit of the communities we serve.
- CMAL announce appointment of new Projects Director
- CMAL Presents MV Loch Seaforth Model
- NTM 38/15 Coll Ferry Terminal Pier Fender Repairs
- NTM 37/15 Scalasaig, Colonsay Hydrographic Survey
Notice to Mariners
Find out more about the Hybrid Ferries Project.
Find out more about our 32 strong fleet of ferries.
Pay harbour dues online
Pay your harbour dues online using your credit or debit card.
Find out more about the Harbours that we own and manage.
Subscribe to our quarterly eNewsletter.