In this section, you will find publications released by CMAL to view and download.
Corporate Plan and Strategic Plan
CMAL has unveiled its strategy for the future with the publication of its 3 yr Corporate plan 2012-15 and 10 yr Strategic Plan 2012-22.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Please find below CMAL's standard terms and conditions for various aspects of daily business.
- Template Invitation to Tender for Goods, Services, Consultancy and Works
- Terms and Conditions for Goods, Services, Consultancy for Low Value Tenders and Quotations (PDF, 122.0kb)
- Terms and Conditions for Goods, Services, Consultancy for Higher Value Tenders
- Low Value Tender and Quotation Terms Works
We aim to make the environment a valued part of our service delivery process by operating within the Scottish Government National Performance Framework for Sustainable Development. You can download our full policy below.
Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to managing our activities so that they present a high level of protection for the health and safety of our employees. You can download our full policy below.
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF, 400kb)
Port Marine Safety Code: Statement of Compliance
View our Port Marine Safety Code - Statement of Compliance below.
Gaelic Language Plan
CMAL is delighted to announce the approval by Bòrd na Gàidhlig of our Gaelic language plan, leading the way from recommendations in the Gaelic Language (Scotland) Act 2005.
We are one of the first companies to have our plan approved and are committed to enhancing the status of Gaelic and encouraging the use of Gaelic by putting the language at the centre of our function and our communications.