In this section, you will find publications released by CMAL to view and download.
- The Procurement Responsibility (Word Doc, 53kb)
- Procurement Strategy 2016-2017 (PDF, 3.9mb)
- CMAL Annual Procurement Report Fiscal Year 2016 to 2017 (PDF, 627kb)
- Caledonian Maritime Assets Ltd Procurement Policy 2016-2017 (PDF, 124kb)
- Sustainable Procurement Policy 2016-2017 (PDF, 2.7mb)
- Suppliers Charter – 2016 (PDF, 209kb)
- Caledonian Maritime Spend over 25k yr 16-17 (PDF, 209kb)
- SG Statutory Guidance on Living Wage in Tenders (PDF, 229kb)
- Contract Register (PDF, 233kb)
Corporate Plan and Strategic Plan
CMAL has unveiled its strategy for the future with the publication of its 3 yr Corporate plan 2015-19.
- 3 Year Corporate Plan 2016-2019 (PDF, 281kb)
Standard Terms and Conditions
Please find below CMAL’s standard terms and conditions for various aspects of daily business.
- Template Invitation to Tender forGoods, Services, Consultancy and Works 2 (PDF, 229kb)
- Terms Goods,Services,Low Value Tenders,Quotations 3 (PDF, 122kb)
- Terms and Conditions for MediumValue Works and Works Related Services (PDF, 287kb)
- Terms and Conditions forGoods,Services, Consultancy for Higher Value Tenders (PDF, 186kb)
- Low Value Tender and Quotation Terms Works 3 (PDF, 138.5kb)
We aim to make the environment a valued part of our service delivery process by operating within the Scottish Government National Performance Framework for Sustainable Development. You can download our full policy below.
- CMAL Environmental Policy (PDF, 115KB)
Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to managing our activities so that they present a high level of protection for the health and safety of our employees. You can download our full policy below.
- CMAL Heath and Safety Policy (PDF, 221KB)
Port Marine Safety Code: Statement of Compliance
View our Port Marine Safety Code – Statement of Compliance below.
- PMSC Compliance Letter to MCA March 2015 (PDF, 113KB)